Venezuelans protest in Buenos Aires
Following an appointment that was made for today by Venezuelan government and opposition, Venezuelans met today in Caracas and also in many cities around the world.
In Buenos Aires, leftist Argentineans leaders called La Cámpora concentrated in front of Venezuelan Embassy in Luis María Campos Av. to support Maduro’s government, collapsing transit. Venezuelan opposition was also there.
Due to the mass of people, Argentinean Federal Police divided both sides that started to insult each other. Leftist activists attacked the Venezuelan opposition.
Venezuelan opposition party MUD demonstrated today in Caracas in a movement called “Toma de Caracas”, where they ask to their electoral authority to start the process to revoke Nicolas Maduro’s regime. They also invited to Venezuelan’s around the world to demonstrate in their local embassies and ask for the same.
- Enjoying Buenos Aires as a Local: Places - January 22, 2018
- Enjoying Buenos Aires as a Local: people & history - December 12, 2017
- The History of Gross National Happiness - May 26, 2017
- Venezuelans protest in Buenos Aires - September 1, 2016
- Why Always Bolívar? - March 4, 2016