How G+ can improve your business’s B2B marketing strategy
B2B, also known as Business to Business, is a marketing strategy that allows organizations or companies to sell their products or services to other companies that resell them.
Using B2B as a marketing strategy helps companies make easier negotiations between buyer and seller, while at the same time reducing competition.
In order to improve your B2B marketing strategy, using Google+ must be a task on your list. Why? Well, here are a few reasons:
- Index: Posting an article through Google+ will help you index it easier on Google. We all want to get it there as fast as we can!
- Blogger: If your blog or website is hosted on Blogger, every post (with your permission) will be posted to Google+. Also, when you add a website to your Google+ profile and the website is hosted on Blogger, it will recognize it immediately and certify it on your profile.
- YouTube: If your strategy involves using videos (and if it doesn’t, maybe you should reconsider it), they will be posted on Google+ in a manner similar to how they’re posted through Blogger.
- Easiness: Google+ is really easy to use, you only need a Gmail account; according to their data, by June 2012 they had 425 million active users.
All these elements can be used to boost your B2B strategy. In order to do so, however, first you must know your target.
- Enjoying Buenos Aires as a Local: Places - January 22, 2018
- Enjoying Buenos Aires as a Local: people & history - December 12, 2017
- The History of Gross National Happiness - May 26, 2017
- Venezuelans protest in Buenos Aires - September 1, 2016
- Why Always Bolívar? - March 4, 2016